The lawyers in the firm have represented employers in every kind of employment lawsuit, through summary judgment motions, jury trials and appeals.
Claims We Defend
- Wrongful termination claims
- Claims for race, sex, age, and disability discrimination and harassment
- Failure to accommodate claims
- Whistleblower claims
- Claims for violation of speech rights
- Retaliation claims
- Claims for intentional injury by the employer or fellow employees
Mr. Freimund represented the State in a leading case holding that there is no liability for transferring a public employee in alleged retaliation for exercising free speech rights. White v. State, 131 Wn.2d 1 (1997).